Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bad Day

all day i've been having a bad day. =o/
feel like crying and feeling so alone.
right now all i want is someone to care.
i'm hurting inside and i'm so upset yet i don't know why.
*sigh* i can't stop thinking of giving in. i wanna cut so badly.
i know it doesn't matter to anyone in my life.
just once i'd wish i would like to feel like i matter to my friends.
i hate hurting. right now i'm forcing myself to stay awake.
all i want to do right now is crawl into bed and sleep the night away.
or sleep my life away... either one would be nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

You are not alone.

I feel the same right now, that my friends don't care about me as much as I care about them. I am sorry that you are hurting.

I'm here for you.

I would love to listen if you need someone to talk to. You can email me at elizabeth[at]lettersoflove[dot]net if you'd like.

TLOAC said...

Thank you and I might email you. if you don't mind. <3