Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 3

Day 3. Today was better. I spent most of the day in the city. Did shopping with my credit card which I shouldn't have done bc I don't have a job.

I realized that I need to find better friends. My current friends are not so good. It hurts to say that but it's true. My one friend from hs everything seems to have to be about her. And my other friend just seems that we don't have anything in common. I have this guy friend that every time we talk he turns the convo into sex. Sometimes I think that the only reason he's my friend is bc I'm a virgin. And he doesn't understand that I want to wait till I am married or in love.

I just don't know where my life is going at this point. I'm also thinking maybe I should go back to church and stuff.

*sigh* what should I do? Be friends with these people or stop being friends with them and have no one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will need the strength of your heavenly father if you are to overcome this addiction. Sometimes the church has difficulty dealing with those of us who struggle with mental illness, but they are getting better and more educated all the time. Try going back...and don't hang with friends who don't care about you as a person.