Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome

Hi! This is a look into my world. I've been struggling with cutting since I was 17 and I'm now 23. I haven't cut in nearly 3 months but, not a day goes by when I think of cutting.

I don't know why but, lately I've been having a horrible time trying not to give in. Everything seems to be pilling on me at once. I'm sick of the way my life is going.

But, at the same time I know I shouldn't give in. I'm trying not to.

Yesterday I found 2 razors. One in my dresser with my make up and another in my night stand.

The part that sucks is that I'm in this alone. My family doesn't know nor will they ever know. And my friends that do know they don't care. It hurts that I'm fighting this alone.

I guess that's the main reason I started this blog. I want others to know that they aren't alone.


If anyone is reading this and needs someone to talk to feel free to email me:

MyLifeAsACutter@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great way to a) help yourself get through this, and b) help others who are going through the same things.

You are not alone. Never forget that.

Keep writing, and keep fighting.

Hugs and love,
Elizabeth Kaylene

TLOAC said...

thank you <3