Sunday, March 1, 2009

SI Awarness Day

Today is self injury awareness day. Yet, many people probably don't even know about it.

I can't stop thinking about going and using that razor. Nothing seems right anymore. Inside my emotions are all fucked up. One minute I'm feeling alone and lost then the next I'm hyper.

I'm nervous for Tuesday and I know this job would mean a big foot in the door and I could eventually move up to full time and then get a real job at a radio station.

I need to start writing poetry again.

I just wish I knew what was wrong with me...



MyLifeAsACutter@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. Please, please don't do that to yourself, or those who care about you. I've also fought against self harm; sometimes I gave in to it, but I don't want to do that again. It doesn't take the emotional pain away (it'll still be there), you'll just also have physical pain. Please anyone who thinks about hurting themself, don't do it. There are many of us struggling with those issues, and many people who want to help. Join me at my blog if you'd like - hopetocope.blogspot.com. Hang in there o.k.:)

Anonymous said...

Many people don't know about Self-Injury Awareness Day, but I feel like it's our job to spread awareness. I do this through my pen pal project, Letters of Love.

There is nothing wrong with you. Please remember that. Like Faith said, there are many of us struggling and you are definitely not alone.

Hugs and love,
Elizabeth Kaylene