Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

So this past month has been stressful. Still unemployed. I feel like a loser because no one will call me back or hire me. My whole life seems pointless.

Lately I want to give in but I'm refusing. It's been 2 months. Though April 17th should have been a year but its not bc I gave in a couple of times.

Last night at the bar with some friends and one of my friends friend made me feel like shit. I spent a good 20 mins in the bathroom crying. I never wanted to give in more than last night. But I also think that was the booze talking.

My birthday came and went. Most of my friends and family forgot. Not surprised but it hurts each year. My aunt/godmother didn't even email or call. That hurt the most.

That's it for now. Trying to get my mind off cutting. I need to get past this. I'm 24 and can't be cutting. Just not good for someone my age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had two relapses in the last month. I didn't get much out of it and don't want to do it again; I'm in enough pain.

Try not to stress too much about the job hunting; you will find something when the time is right. Keep trying, and keep your head up!

I wish I'd known your birthday was coming. I would have sent you a card! Happy (belated) birthday. (: