Sunday, May 10, 2009

Drinking

I was talking to a reporter from a local news station through twitter and told him that his station should do a story on cutting. But, he brought up a good point-- how many people really would go in front of a camera and talk about it. I know I wouldn't.  But, hey it was a good idea. But, moving on from that.

I noticed lately I hate how I feel when I'm drinking. I get really depressed and just feel like crying. I don't drink that much but, when I drink more than 2 drinks I get so depressed and just wanna crawl in my bed and cry. Is this normal??? I think I might stop drinking alcohol. Ever Tuesday my friend and I go to a bar to listen to this guy do an acoustic set. I try to limit my alcohol but, that never seems to work. And, when I do drink I'm more self conscious that I normally am. So I think as of Friday I'm done drinking for a while. This Tuesday if I do go to the bar I won't drink alcohol-- just water and enjoy the music. 

I also lately have been having problems with another area but, I feel too embrassed even typing it. I might one day...

I wish I was normal and never even started cutting. I also wish alcohol wouldn't give me these side effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drinking is never good for someone who suffers from depression. I generally avoid alcohol. Whenever I give in and have even a small amount, I am always sorry I did. The crying, the depression, the thoughts of self-destruction are all worse when drinking.